Mankato Area Public Schools will participate in the U.S. Department of Agriculture's (USDA) summer food service program. Meals will be provided to children (18-years-old and younger) at no charge and served Monday through Friday. Breakfast is served between 7:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m.; lunch is served from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.:
Thursday, June 8 through Friday, August 25 (closed July 3 and 4)
- Franklin Elementary School, 1000 Broad Street, Mankato
- Hoover Elementary School, 1524 Marie Lane, North Mankato
- Kennedy Elementary School, 2600 East Main Street, Mankato
- Rosa Parks Elementary School, 1001 Heron Drive, Mankato
- Roosevelt Elementary School, 300 West Sixth Street, Mankato
- Monroe Elementary School, 441 Monroe Avenue, North Mankato
Monday, June 5 through Friday, September 1 (closed July 3 and 4)
- West High School, 1351 South Riverfront Drive, Mankato
Mankato Area Public Schools also has several sites designated for specific students based on services provided to them. Students who attend these sites will receive direct information.
Acceptance and program participation requirements and activities are the same for all regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, age or disability. Funding is provided by the USDA and based on the number of meals served daily.
To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or call toll free 1-866-632-9992 (voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech difficulties may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339; or 1-800-845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
For more information, contact
food service staff at 507-388-7442.